"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nothing Like a Travelin Yogini

My mother and I travelled back to Baltimore - a place that we both feel is very special and close to our hearts. It was so incredibly nostalgic being back there and we loved every single second of it. We did things that we had done before and we did things that were completely new. My mother and I always have a blast on our little mini trips that we go on. We watched an Oriole's game and they won big time. Anyway, the point of this blog is - there is nothing like doing a yoga pose in a place that you love dearly. It changes the perspective, the image, the feelings/emotions, the memory. The past memories turn into present memories. It's a wonderful feeling. Doing yoga postures in random places throughout Baltimore, Fells Point, the Inner Harbor makes me realize that my life is not what it is supposed to be right now and that's okay. The most important thing is that it will eventually be the way it's supposed to be, I will be not only grounded in myself but in a certain location that I love dearly. I will feel at home, I will shine from within and shine wherever I go.
 
"Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light." -Yogi Bhajan



 

No comments:

Post a Comment