"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 6)

Hi everybody,
   Today is the sixth day into my 31day yoga challenge. It has been a blast and an exhilarating challenge. I hope that I have inspired along the way to do the same as well. Today I am thankful that somewhere in my soul I have been able to maintain faith. From all of the disappointment, sadness, misunderstanding, and heartache - I am grateful that I have been able to keep my faith. Granted I know that I have a pretty easy life compared to some people, but it seems hard at times. Every single person deals with problems, big or or small, and all very very different, but that doesn't mean that they aren't any less important than other problems. No matter how difficult and upsetting my life may seem at times, I know that God is here for me.. pushing me every step of the way because he knows that things will get better. That's what keeps me going. And nothing in life is permanent, but if htere is one thing that you want to be set in stone... it should be your faith in at least something, because that's all that matters. This was a fairly short post and I apologize for that, but the word "faith" says it all. Who can't be thankful for that?

Wheel Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment