"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Monday, August 11, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 10)

Hello everyone,
    Today is the 10th day into my 31 day yoga challenge. Today I am thankful for being the kind of person who dreams. When you're a dreamer it gets you through hard times in life and gives you hope. I've come to realize that being a dreamer puts you in a category with certain people. People who "feel" more than others. I know that being a yoga instructor I say to live in the present moment almost all the time, but I find beauty in dreaming of the future because that's where you will be living... in the future - and the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Being a dreamer doesn't mean you're walking around dreaming of unnecessary things or things that may not ever happen, it's actually the exact opposite. Dreaming is what keeps a person going, dreams are the fuel to motivation and making our own lives a work of art. If you don't dream big for yourself, no one else will. It's you who has to dream about it in order to actually do it. Granted it may not ever happen or come true, but you never know until you try.

Standing half lotus fold

No comments:

Post a Comment