"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Monday, August 4, 2014

31 Day Yoga Challenge (Day 4)

Hi people!
   Today is the fourth day into my 31 day yoga challenge. Hopefully you guys aren't getting annoyed with me yet because we've only just begun. Today has been a wonderful day and when I woke up this morning I knew exactly what I was going to write about in my blog today. Today was probably the easiest day to think of something to be thankful for, and today I am thankful that God gave me the quality to "feel" everything so deeply. I see this as a gift because there are so many people in life who don't care about a lot of things. Even though my quality causes me to feel hurt or upset or even causes me pain a lot of the time, well the way I see it is I would rather feel everything completely and all at once than nothing at all. So, if you are a person who cares about something, or everything - the earth, animals, people, politics, abuse, education, religion... anything at all then count that quality as a blessing and be thankful for it because you are a gem and the world needs people who care. The world needs people to stand up for one another and people to stand up for causes. "We" may get hurt more often than most, but in the end it will all be worth it because we are the fighters.


Variation of side crow pose


No comments:

Post a Comment