"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Monday, September 1, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 29)

Day 29
Today I was thankful for the film/motion picture industry. Me being the huge cinephile that I am, I just absolutely love film. Even though people may judge Hollywood and celebrities who devote their lives to performing arts and in film, I will say that I honor celebrities and I look up to them. What they do is an art and a gift. I however do not look up to for example, the Kardashians. They are a huge waste of time and talent in that business and if you ask me they are a huge disgrace to Hollywood. The people I admire look more like Audrey Hepburn - a fashion icon, a good role model, a classy, conservative and well brought up woman. People like Ian Somerhalder who create foundations to empower and educate people and projects on the planet and creatures living on it. It's a foundation to educate people and raise awareness about positively acting toward all living things. People like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt who donate to so many charities as well as giving sweet children a chance at happiness to be apart of a loving family. People like that deserve to be praised and recognized for what they do because they also give back. They have money and they use their wealth for good. not everyone in that business is a quality person, but there are a lot of them who are; and I commend them for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment