"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Introduction

Bonjour world,

      Welcome to "Passion Vit Ici." If you are wondering what "Passion Vit Ici" means it simply means "Passion Lives Here" in the language of love-French. This blog is about passions and nothing less. If you read my introduction you will find that I am a very passionate person in almost anything you can think of and I'm sure I am not only one. This day in age it seems like there are becoming fewer and fewer people who feel passionate about anything at all. This is a chance for people to pour there hearts out and just let go of anything that is needed to be said. The world is a complicated and stressful place filled with bewildering people, and the little things that we adore and love are the things that get us through each and every day. I question the world on a daily basis, breaking down every detail into tiny components causing myself to feel senseless half the time continually searching for the answers. But like I said, these passions that we all uniquely have; keep us satisfied and give us hope to continue. This blog will vary from day to day. Ultimately, the posts will be random and will be whatever I feel like writing about that day. Heavy hearted, light hearted, anything goes. So, if you're as passionate as I am or maybe more then this blog will certainly be ideal for you. Comments and opinions are highly encouraged and I look forward to launching this process with whomever decides to follow. In a closing note, don't ever forget to be passionate, write like the wind and don't be afraid to let the world know "you."

 

Jusqu'à la prochaine fois

-Albany Victoria

 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment