"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Monday, September 1, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 31)

Day 31
Today I am thankful for music. I just don't know what I would do without it. Music has gotten me through some rough times. It can be so emotional, so upbeat, and sometimes it just tells the story of your life. It's amazing how people can be so moved by words and the melody of something so wonderful as music. It's amazing and people who are able to play instruments, sing, write songs... that's talent and I love it. music can be so beautiful whether there are lyrics or if it's just instrumental. No song is alike and there is a different meaning for each one. Each song and piece is personal to every person. I think that's what I like it so much. It's a wonderful thing and I will forever cherish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment