"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Monday, November 24, 2014

Animal Awareness Campaign (Be Their Voice - Speak Up!)

     Hi everyone! I am doing some very important research for my persuasion campaign specifically for my Persuasion class at Concord University. I am doing an animal awareness campaign. For those of you who are reading this blog post right now, I would really love it if all animal lovers as well as non-animal lovers to complete both of these surveys that I have the links posted for at the bottom. Each opinion matters and it would really help me out a lot with my research. These questionnaires are mainly to educate people on animal awareness, spread awareness, and just sort of give me an idea on what people know about animals, animal cruelty, neglect, spaying/neutering, etc. Each questionnaire is anonymous and only takes a few minutes. After you have completed both surveys I would really love it if you could share the link on a social network that you are apart of as well. This would really help spread awareness and inform people that animal cruelty, neglect, etc. are huge problems and they need to be addressed. Opinions are great, but actually "act" on some of the problems that are happening around the world. Every little bit helps, and since animals can't speak for themselves; then we need to be their voices for them. Be a voice for another living creature - they need it.

Questionnaire #1

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xiZjVGTF-Avdifm0x_h1PciaogQ7Gi_h_pN48zb9Tfo/viewform


Questionnaire #2

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14CkbF8ywoVvCGuLqQ2FKVsFVT4sapwSySIy0J7FNwE8/viewform


P.S. If you are a huge animal lover or if you don't know much about animals or the problems going on around the world, or maybe you are just neutral about the topic and would like to possibly become more informed on animal awareness - go and "like" my page that I made specifically for my campaign... "We Are Their Voice." The picture below is the profile picture for the Facebook page. This webpage will provide articles from various news stations, inspiring pictures, quotes, and local animal stories in my home town. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment