"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Monday, September 1, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 30)

Day 30
Today I am thankful for my country and where I am able to live. Even though there are so many problems in the world.... even where we live we still have it a lot better than most people. We don't have to deal with a lot of things that people in other countries have to deal with. We are fortunate to have in a country where w can most of the time easily get hired for a job, we have right to vote, marry whomever we choose, and so many more reasons. We have security that most people don't have and that's something to be thankful for. Don't take that kind of thing for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment