"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Saturday, August 16, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 16)

Day 16

Today I am thankful for my wonderful and magnificent mother. Today is her birthday so first off I want to wish her a cheerful and unforgettable birthday. From the very time I took my first breath she is the person who has been here for me, caring for me and loving me unconditionally. She truly is a gem and a one of kind human being. Words can't describe how important she is to me in my life, but I guess this blog post and the rest of the day will have to do for right now. She is a person who has eternal optimism and has always taught me to be a kind person. She teaches me to work hard for what I want in life. She has taught me too many things to count and if I listed them... well that's not possible because this post would be forever long. She is an admirable person in every way possible. We are so similar and then we are so different... but mostly similar. We get along so well and she is pretty much my best friend... always will be. She has a huge heart and is so bubbly and fun constantly... even when I'm not in the mood to be bubbly. Her cooking is perfection, her heart is pure, and her love for animals is absolutely selfless. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful mother. I WILL love her forever and always. Have a wonderful birthday Mommy!
 <3

"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother." -Abraham Lincoln

Conjoined Tree Pose with my Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment