"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 18)

Day 18

Today I am thankful for technology. I absolutely love my phone and I don't know what I would do without it. I'm not one of these people who is constantly texting people, but I am a person who loves Instagram and I am constantly looking up things on the Internet and checking my emails. My iPhone is so handy and always keeps me in the loop with life. During the school year it helps me stay right on track with my schedule, helps me keep in contact with my professors, and much more. Plus, my cell phone is always there when I need it in an emergency. I know we live in a time where we seem spoiled or reliant on technology, but it really makes each and every one of our lives that much easier. I mean think if we didn't have the Internet... and trying to finish a 15 page English paper. That just sounds awful... and simply impossible now these days. So, the next time your computer is being a little slow on you or your phone is freezing up for just a second... be thankful that you even live in a time where technology like this exists, because your life would be very difficult without it.

Dancer Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment