"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Monday, September 1, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 27)

Day 27
On the 27th day I was thankful for relaxation and serenity. Serenity is the highest form of peace. Everyone needs to experience a little bit of relaxation and serenity every day and sometimes more than just a little bit. Not all yoga poses are difficult, a simple little half lotus will suffice. Half lotus is a simple and relaxing pose, but it's just as beneficial as any other yoga pose. Being able to find serenity in life and most importantly within yourself is important. Let your heart be calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment