"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Sunday, August 3, 2014

31 Days of Yoga (Day 2)

Again, I am sorry everyone for not posting this picture yesterday when it was supposed to be posted. I guess I am just a horrible blogger. But, better late than never. Yesterday was the day that I was thankful for my health, although I am thankful for that everyday. That is something that people often take for granted and that is not the way it should be. My mom always says, "if you have your health then you have everything you need in life." I completely agree with that and it is always important to remember that. I am so very blessed that I have never had any health problems so far in my life and I pray that I never will. My good health is the main reason why I have been able to do everything that I have wanted to do in life. Without my good health my dreams could have never been possible and simply won't be possible. Every single day is a blessing. If you think yesterday or today is the worst day of your life just like I have many times before, almost 99 percent of the time you can find something in your life to be thankful for and it is really important to find that one thing, because without taking the time to find that one thing every day... well that's just not a good way to live. So, if you haven't taken the time to be thankful about just one thing today, then take the time to do so right now. It will make you feel better I promise.



Eight angle pose

No comments:

Post a Comment