"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Thursday, August 7, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 7)

Hello yogis,
   Today is the seventh day into my 31 days of yoga challenge. I have enjoyed this so much and I can really see a difference in myself each and every day. Taking the time to find things that you are thankful for in your life really helps a person realize what is really important in life. The smallest things can make a person happy and that's something to be thankful for most definitely, and that's what I am thankful for today. The small things in life that make a person the most happy. The smallest things are always the best. For example - the early morning air, the way a cat purrs, looking forward to your weekly television show. All of those things are miniscule, but they make me happy and I'm sure if you sat down and thought about it you could think of a million more small things that make you happy as well. The small things in life are what keep each and every one of us anxious and excited. Now, as a yoga instructor I always say to never look towards the future and don't dwell on the past - always live in the present moment, but those little things that we look forward to each and every day... those are things we are allowed to get excited about even when they haven't happened yet. However, my advice to you now... in the present moment - enjoy the little things now because one day you will look back and realize they were the big things. Enjoy life - every second, every minute, and every hour of it.

Extended Wheel Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment