"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Sunday, August 31, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 22)

Day 22

On the 22nd day I was thankful for my lungs. Without them I wouldn't be able to breathe and I am so very thankful that I have healthy lungs. They get me through my practices and through my crazy and hectic days. I've never taken them for granted and I never will. I've never smoked a cigarette or anything for that matter. I've never done anything deliberately to myself to harm my lungs in anyway. They are as healthy as can be and I pray they stay that way for a very long time because breathing feels good and I don't ever want to ever have to know what it's like to not be able to breathe comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment