"Forevers sont composées des maintenant."
-Emily Dickinson


"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
-Elizabeth Taylor


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the word and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E.B. White


"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi


"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -Eleanor Roosevelt


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." -Chris Colfer

Sunday, August 31, 2014

31 Days of Yoga Challenge (Day 20)

Day 20
On day 20 I was thankful for all of the special people in my life. And there are only about a handful of them that I actually get to see on a regular daily basis; due to distance that is. Although, each and every one of them - those wonderful people that I cherish so deeply are the one's that get me through the days. You as a person have to help yourself get through each and every day even when it could possibly be the most difficult day of your life, and at the end of each day "you" truly are the only person who knows what's best for you, but if you don't have the encouragement of loved ones around you then life certainly isn't worth living for. If you ask me, life is just dull. It's the laughter, memories, secrets, and even tears that make you have a fulfilled day/life. People who have people are good people. So find your people and hang on to them - forever. Be thankful for the people in your life and be thankful for people who aren't even in your lives yet. Even if they make you angry or sad, because at the end of the day you will always want them there by your side; whether you like to admit it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment